When you consider the fact that we have just over 100 students, the fact that we had 63 parents volunteer in our building last year is pretty amazing. We love to have our parents volunteer in our school!
There's always coffee in the pot and our door is always open!
Our new school council chair is Desiree Janzen, and you can contact her at email@example.com with your school council questions.
Be sure to visit our blog and check out what we've been working on!
At Tomahawk School, parents, guardians, and member of the community are automatically eligible to become members of the school council. The school council provides a forum for input into education decision-making and for the discussion of school issues by members. The body meets regularly with representatives from the staff and the school administration. Parents are encouraged to become part of our monthly meetings as they involve a valuable exchange of ideas on a number of school specific and general educational matters.
School Council is also an active member of the Alberta School Council Association. Through this membership, our school council ensures that the voice of our school community is heard on a provincial level.
Please contact us if you are interested in being a part of our School Council.
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
- September 11
- October 16
- November 20
- December 11
- January 22
- February 19
- March 19
- April 23
- May 14
- June 11
2020-2021 Meeting Minutes
- School Council Meeting Minutes - April 22, 2021
- School Council Meeting Minutes - March 18, 2021
- School Council Meeting Minutes - January 22, 2021
- School Council Meeting Minutes - December 11, 2020
- School Council Meeting Minutes - November 20, 2020
- School Council Meeting Minutes - October 16, 2020
- School Council Meeting Minutes - September 11, 2020
- School Council Meeting Minutes - May 8, 2020
- School Council Meeting Minutes - February 13, 2020